Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm Living the Good Life w/Jesus!



                                                                                                WITH JESUS!!!!!


From the first day that our children enter this world, we begin to think about their needs. Almost immediately, we must see to their immediate needs, such as feeding, diaper changes, and a place for them to lay their sweet little heads. Next, we begin to teach them how to walk and how to talk; followed by designating a formal place for them to begin their education. For the next decade and beyond we fill them up with wisdom, knowledge, and skills so that  they will have the necessary skills to make it in this World. Everything that we do for our children is geared towards enabling them to have a good life! Now, as parents, we know that, no matter what we do to prepare them or give instruction as to how to stay on the right path that leads to their future, it is ultimately up to them to secure a good life for themselves, which can be accomplished if they use what was given to them.
If you are a believer in Christ Jesus, have made Him Lord of your life, and have grabbed ahold of his promises, you should be living the good life. I mean, yeah, we have problems; some that we create, and some, that the enemy creates, and some that the Lord uses to mature us, but if we follow his instructions and trust in Him, the "good life" will be ours! He has had His hand on us from the time we entered this world and has given us complete instruction and wisdom on how to live a good life in Him! He started us on milk, and as time went on and we began to mature, his instruction became more detailed and clear as to how we could secure this "good life" in Him! 
I don't know about you, but I'm living the "good life".  I call it the "good life" when you don't have to fight your own battles, or when you have your own after hours physician that you can call on day or night; and having a lawyer who doesn't charge a dime, yet can win every case?! Or you have someone who promises to supply every need that you have! O' yeah, I'm living the good life! What about you? Always guaranteed food on my table from a God, who is able? And when I need an ear, having a God who is always there to hear my concerns! I am walking around with a smile, when the world is frowning; and filled with joy, both in and out of season! I have someone who walks with me and talks with me, and tells me that I am his own! What do I call this kind of life? It's the "good life"....and I'm living it! and lovin' it!!!!! What about you? Are you living the "good life?" ....If you are, tell the Lord, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment