Thursday, May 10, 2012

STAND FIRM!!! (Includes video)

THIS SONG CAME TO MIND AS I SAT AT MY COMPUTER AND IT ALWAYS BLESSES ME WHEN THINGS GET HARD IN LIFE!! JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SHARE! ALWAYS KNOW THAT GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANY PROBLEM THAT YOU COULD EVER FACE, BUT IF WE DON'T CONTINUE TO STAND, WE WILL NEVER KNOW JUST HOW FAITHFUL HE REALLY IS!!


I Corinthians 16:13, says: 
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.





What do you do? when you've done all you can, and, it seems like it's never enough?And what do you say? when your friends turn away, And you're all alone, ALL alone? Tell me, what do you give? when you've given your all? And it seems like you can't make it through?
Well, you just stand!  when there's nothing left to do, You just stand, watch the Lord see you through; Yes, after you've done all you can, you just stand!
Tell me, how do you handle the guilt of your past? Tell me, how do you deal with the shame? And how can you smile, while your heart has been broken And filled with pain?, so filled with pain! Tell me what do you give?  when you've given your all and, Seems like you can't make it through?
my Child, you just stand, when there's nothing left to do, You just stand, watch the Lord see you through; Yes, after you've done all you can, you just stand.



Allow God to minister your heart through this song:

Read more: DONNIE MCCLURKIN - STAND LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/stand-lyrics-donnie-mcclurkin.html#ixzz1uUM3d34J
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment