Thursday, May 31, 2012

Whatever You Do! Don't Lose Your Praise!! (w/video attacement)


I had a song on my heart this morning and it is called...I Never Lost My Praise!! For many of us, it is because of the goodness of Jesus, that we can make this boast in the Lord! When you think of all of the issues of life, and all of the heartaches, mixed with the varieties of storms that come, you can't help but wonder, "how in the world, am I still here?" "I thought that thing would cause me to lose my mind!" ....I'm telling you, if it was not for the goodness of Jesus and All that He has done for me! I would have lost my mind a long long time ago and I know for a fact that I have a witness out there!!! Hallelujah!! This isn't a long post, but just one to let you know that if you allow Jesus to be  the keeper of your mind...He will be the keeper of your praise!!!  I don't care what you're going through! DON'T LET GO OF YOUR PRAISE!!


A song for today: I Never Lost My Praise by Lady Tramaine Hawkins


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOkwUKn_gfc




No comments:

Post a Comment